All 17 art Reviews

Puppeteer: Page 2 Puppeteer: Page 2

Make more use of space!

there's no size limit to pictures on newgrounds. I'd really like to see much more on one page then just two speech bubbles. that's more like one panel to a comic. even if it was only updated once per month I think i'd rather see it with more action in it.

anyways the picture is good but I think the puppeteers torso is a bit off.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

well, i kind of am only using 2 or 3 boxes for the first few pages, because that's when characters are inttoduced and that usually calls for full body pics

you like looking at her boobs

Page 1 Page 1

FIRST!!

anyways not much is happening yet but nice job on attracting the viewers immediate attention with an instant feeling of evil and foreboding death. However I think the colors are a bit to vibrant to be a horror scene. I think it will be better in black and white.

its only colored for the first two pags... page #1... :3

Ruu is with the puppeteer. Ruu is with the puppeteer.

pretty amazingly epic.

I must say, this is a really amazing pic. However I think that the puppeteer is too covered by Ruu's wing (also you have no nose) and the hand of the puppeteer is just a bit too small. but still. the layout is awesome, the details are f***ing amazing and the concept is pretty cool. 10/10 from me.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

wooh! glad you liked it!

Last Laugh Last Laugh

Pretty F***ing Awesome!

I love how it ties into one of your former drawings, the Moon Ritual, and how the succubus looks like the girl in that pic, only possessed by an evil spirit. And the statues in the background help tie the connection with that.
The only problem I have with this pic is the proportions seem a bit off like with the hand on the statues and the hand of Azalambel are a bit too big. But that's understandable with the crazy perspective you got going there. 10/10 from me.

ZeWitchKid responds:

yes, its an effect commonly used in marvel comics, its calle dforeshotting, as surprising as it is every line of perspective fits, but since the angle of view is too wide and large ( a normal human eye cant focus entirely on that pic, it create an illusion of exxagerated depth and vertigo, wich is what i was looking for^^

as for the ties, thoses characters are from a comic im makin, although it isnt finished yet Oo

Love this Blood. Love this Blood.

It doesn't look like she's wearing a shirt :O

anyways, I like it but I think you should try out some different fonts. Also the white speech bubble seems to stick out a bit too much. Maybe color it in a shade of gray to prevent that.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

she's not wearing a shirt....
(tee-hee)
hm... i might fix the speech bubble and stuff

Another Another

lol!

It's funny but instead of "paint drying" it should say, "tone-death monkey with a wig and a microphone!" I feel that would be more accurate and harder to spot the difference :D

Sitting with Blossoms Sitting with Blossoms

princess

is she the damsel in distress like peach or the kick-ass kinda princess like zelda? (hooray! video game references!)

uuhhh neither :3

Stop Freaking out! Stop Freaking out!

good.

But instead of saying, "well, if you haven't noticed, we are ghosts too.... idiot." (that's kinda plain and boring) she should've said, "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!" funny, gets the same message across, and you can't beat the classics. or at least something more spontaneous then what you have now.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

fine... tomorrow i will do that

ODM II issue 13 ODM II issue 13

perspective fail

in the panel with the guy that gets his head cut off from the box and the girl whos walking away, the guy with his head cut off's hand is behind the girl's hand, implying that the guy is extremely huge and the girl is incredibly tiny.

well in spite of that you still get a 9 out of 10 from me because your art style is freaking sweet!

And for those of you complaining, Notice how he gives you the text that turned out too small in the author's comments.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

I didn't had the chance to thank you enough for pointing these things out.
Sometimes viewers tend to try so hard to find the errors and not see the solution.

Hopefully the next one will be more enjoyable you all and critique free.

Maeghan from Fantasy High Maeghan from Fantasy High