Hexagon Hexagon

I've never been so proud of myself for connecting 3 lines to make a triangle.

Super Pixel Man Void Super Pixel Man Void

My only complaint is that it was short.

Futility Futility

geez...

as soon as i saw very very very stupidly hard I quit. there's probably no end to this game because the action script probably loops it to have more and more enemies on randomly generated levels. Even the level titles are following a pattern that can all be programmed through actionscript. I wouldn't be surprised if this kept on going and going until you eventually get a kill screen. it's already almost frozen my computer twice because there's so much enemies.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

pretty fun

I liked it. It's just that it was a bit glitchy. For instance, when you're falling off the edge and sliding against the wall and press the k button, you can flip in between the blocks and get squished. Also it was a bit hard to control the character in the air.

Cubefield Cubefield

one of my fav games

MadTomato it isn't a copy of the app. The original game WAS the computer version, then it evolved into the app we have on our ipod. So really the app is a copy of this.

Also this is just a truly awesome game.
503085 :D

Penguinz Penguinz

awww...

penguins are cute

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

not THAT hard...

People stop complaining about the difficulty. If you just put a bit of your time into it, you'll see the patterns of the attacks. You can even make the enemies attack themselves for those of you who don't know (easiest against mindchamber) Seriously though, I've beaten it with 4 different people and once without bombs. Please stop complaining about the difficulty,
p.s. walkthrough does help but won't get you through the entire game. READ THE WALKTHROUGH

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

yay

4th highest score of all time! used the name sprite cuz mine wouldn't fit :P my score probably won't last anyway.
interesting concept
nice game
pretty addicting
smooth animation
A+

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

why are we an elephant?

interesting anf funny and random. i beat it in 428 secs. should i squeal or not? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nah.... awesome game

Skill Stack Skill Stack

nice

i once won a nintendo ds on one of these games in a bowling alley. therefore i love these games.
10/10